- Difficulty: Moderate
- 100g of smoked salmon (chopped)
- 100g raw prawns (chopped finely)
- 100g cooked potato
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives
- Handful of capers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Knob of butter
- A tablespoon of plain flour to coat
- Morgan House Organic Sweet Pepper sauce
Mash the potatoes and set aside to cool thoroughly.
Mix mash with fish, chive, capers and prawns.
Form into 8-10 balls and gently coat with flour. Set aside to rest for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
Shallow fry in the olive oil and butter until brown on each side, finish in the oven at 180˚c for 4-7 minutes to ensure the prawns are cooked through.
Serve with Morgan House Organic Sweet Pepper sauce.